The “flossy” has been a rising dance move these past couple of months, but yet some still have a hard time mastering this simple dance move. I’m here to break it down for you step by step:
- First and foremost, you want to begin this move with your legs shoulder width apart, with your arms down by your sides, and you hands in fists.
- Next, you will (at the same time) move your hips to the right or left while taking both of your arms the opposite direction of your hips straight out.
- Then you will pull your arms and you hips in towards each other swinging them to over cross just to swing them back to the original opposite direction we began with.
- (This is where it gets tricky for most) You will need to completely swivel your hips to the other direction while switching your hands. Make sure you are in basically the same exact position just opposite way.
- Lastly, you will repeat the same process just on the new side that you are on in rhythmic motion.
If it helps the key to a successful “floss” could be repeating in your head the simple steps, “out, in, out, swivel. in, out, swivel. in, out, swivel.” Typically, repeating steps like this in your head will help your body concentrate on the moves you want to execute. Oh, and rhythm does help too.
Remember, leave a comment below for additional dances/dance moves that you want to learn how to do!